9 Proven Ways To Ignite Your Sexual Spark
Does your passion in your relationship and sexual intimacy starting to fade? Before you panic and buy any pharmaceutical preparation available in the drugstore, why not sit down and consider the problem calmly and logically.
Perhaps, the problem is more psychological than physical and can be remedied by a few changes in the environment, attitude, lifestyle and a little mental preparation.
Here are some tips from experts on how to rekindle not just that loving feeling but the passion in your sex relationship;
- Loosen up by having a warm bath, practicing deep-breathing on a daily basis or listening to your favourite music playlist. This is one of the most important things you can do refresh your mind and body, therefore rekindle your sexual desire.
- Avoid distractions. Eliminate distractions that prevent you from becoming aroused. Make the atmosphere suits your mood.
- Pelvic floor warm up. Pelvic floor muscles have a huge role in sexual function. As you exercise your pelvic area, it improves the flow of blood in your genital part and makes you become sensitive in any sensations of physical arousal.
- Explore sexual fantasy. Fantasizing is actually good for your mind. Use your creativity to fantasize about sexual scenarios not just to get you in the mood but also helps you to cope with emotional stress.
- Be sensual before becoming sexual. Slow down. Allow your body to think and focus on the satisfying feeling of touch. To thrill a lady in bed, get as much of her body in the game as you can before you head south.
- Drop your bad lifestyle. There are certain foods and bad habits that significantly contribute to sexual dysfunction or decrease libido. Some proven methods by which you can boost your libido include regular exercise, limit smoking, reduce stress, sleep adequately, restrict alcohol consumption and limit coffee intake.
- Think positive. Don’t think about what you don’t like about your partner or yourself. Free your mind from the negativity and concentrate on the positive things.
- Arouse your nervous system. Do some exercises or activities, watch thrilling movies, go on a roller coaster – do anything that will speed up your heart. Research suggests that 15 to 30 minutes later, your body is more sexually responsive.
- Consider using sex toys. Many people especially women have testified how sex toys improve their sex life. Explore different types of sex toys and use the ones you find suitable for you and your partner. However, it is crucial to discuss this to your partner first before bringing it up to avoid the awkward moment as well as allows you to determine your partner’s reaction.
Touching is also an important part of any sensual relationship that is often forgotten. Experts suggest that couples should do the sensate focus which is a series of exercises to help couples become more comfortable with touch and build trust and intimacy. That said, during the exercises, gadgets should not be able to intrude at any time and the door should be locked. This will help them focus on the sensory experience, rather than rationalizing the process.